It’s already embarrassing that Mississippi didn’t ratify the 13th Amendment (the one that, you know, abolishes slavery) until 1995. It’s even more embarrassing that the Magnolia State didn’t officially ratify the amendment until now, almost 150 years after Congress voted for it meaning, Slavery officially ended in Mississippi this month!!! Now aint that some S***!
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- In Case You Missed It: See What’s Been Going On At Coachella 2014 [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Dad Details Drake's Surprise Visit With His Terminally Ill Daughter [AUDIO]
- 2014 MTV Movie Awards: Rihanna Wins Big & ‘The Hunger Games’ Trumps ’12 Years A Slave’
- 1-800 Car Wreck Shining Star Contest
- Frequency News