It’s already embarrassing that Mississippi didn’t ratify the 13th Amendment (the one that, you know, abolishes slavery) until 1995. It’s even more embarrassing that the Magnolia State didn’t officially ratify the amendment until now, almost 150 years after Congress voted for it meaning, Slavery officially ended in Mississippi this month!!! Now aint that some S***!
- Exclusive: Who Would Wendy Raquel Robinson Pick on 'The Game'? Rick or Pookie? [LISTEN]
- Funniest Miguel BBMA's Leg Drops Memes [PHOTOS +VIDEO]
- G-Man's Weekend at The Strawberry Festival Cook-Off and Sunday Funday at The Crib!
- 'Teen Mom' Turned Porn Star Farrah Abraham: "I'm 21-Years-Old, I Will Have Sex!" [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The 20 Most Hilarious Pics From The Drake "No New Friends"
- Exclusive: Sexy Pro Golf Phenom Maggie Noel Catches Up with JJ [WATCH]