It’s already embarrassing that Mississippi didn’t ratify the 13th Amendment (the one that, you know, abolishes slavery) until 1995. It’s even more embarrassing that the Magnolia State didn’t officially ratify the amendment until now, almost 150 years after Congress voted for it meaning, Slavery officially ended in Mississippi this month!!! Now aint that some S***!
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- MHMS: See What You Missed On Today's Show!
- 2015 BET Award Performances
- New Music - Slim Thug "Piece & Chain" [video] + Suede Camaro Pic!
- Beyonce & The Weekend To Headline 2015 Made In America Festival With Star-Studded Line Up
- Possibly The Smartest Video I've Ever Seen - Silento "Watch Me"