The rapper collaborated with illustrator, Shea Serrano, to create the hilariously, awesome book. The book features activities like drawing in Drake’s eyebrows, playing the “Color by Numbers” game with a drawing of Nicki Minaj, coloring in French Montana and Tupac’s infamous bandana.
- Miguel Nominated For Four BET Awards
- Three Reasons We Think Beyonce Might Be Pregnant!
- Craig Robinson: "Steve Carell is Not Going to Be on 'The Office' Finale" [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Rihanna Rocks Blonde Hair in New York! [VIDEO]
- Madd Hatta Nominated for the 2013 Texas Radio Hall of Fame!
- Shots Fired! L&HH Atlanta's Shay Johnson Calls Erica Dixon a "Wreched Rat!" [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]