Dr. Dre sells a gang of headphones and occasionally produces music (he’s on the cover of the latest XXL), too. So the next logical progression in his stories career is…cable television. The world renowned producer has inked a deal with FX to develop a crime drama, reports The Hollywood Reporter. The cable channel has commissioned the “Deep Cover” rapper/producer (who serve as an executive producer) and writer Sidney Quashi to write the script for a one-hour drama pilot that mingles the crime business and music business.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- In Case You Missed It: See What’s Been Going On At Coachella 2014 [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Dad Details Drake's Surprise Visit With His Terminally Ill Daughter [AUDIO]
- 2014 MTV Movie Awards: Rihanna Wins Big & ‘The Hunger Games’ Trumps ’12 Years A Slave’
- 1-800 Car Wreck Shining Star Contest
- Frequency News