Dr. Dre sells a gang of headphones and occasionally produces music (he’s on the cover of the latest XXL), too. So the next logical progression in his stories career is…cable television. The world renowned producer has inked a deal with FX to develop a crime drama, reports The Hollywood Reporter. The cable channel has commissioned the “Deep Cover” rapper/producer (who serve as an executive producer) and writer Sidney Quashi to write the script for a one-hour drama pilot that mingles the crime business and music business.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- MHMS: See What You Missed On Today's Show!
- Her Imports Text to Win Contest
- Here's The Real Reason Why Future & Ciara Broke Up [INTERVIEW]
- Slim Thug Talks "Hogg Life" Still Surviving Vol 2 & Debuts"Chuurch"
- Janet Jackson's Coming To Houston!
- Donald Trump VS El Chapo Guzman MEMES & Tweets