Dr. Dre sells a gang of headphones and occasionally produces music (he’s on the cover of the latest XXL), too. So the next logical progression in his stories career is…cable television. The world renowned producer has inked a deal with FX to develop a crime drama, reports The Hollywood Reporter. The cable channel has commissioned the “Deep Cover” rapper/producer (who serve as an executive producer) and writer Sidney Quashi to write the script for a one-hour drama pilot that mingles the crime business and music business.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- MHMS: See What You Missed On Today's Show!
- 2015 BET Award Performances
- New Music - Slim Thug "Piece & Chain" [video] + Suede Camaro Pic!
- Beyonce & The Weekend To Headline 2015 Made In America Festival With Star-Studded Line Up
- Possibly The Smartest Video I've Ever Seen - Silento "Watch Me"