Floyd Mayweather Jr. was released from Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas early this morning (August 3rd) as scheduled. The boxing champ served two months stemming from pleading guilty to domestic battery charges. The welterweight boxing champs was originally supposed to served three months but was let out early for good behavior, reports TMZ.
- Should Lil Wayne Serve Time for Trampling on the American Flag? [VIDEO]
- 2 Chainz Drops Second Album Title, Reveals He Was Nearly Shot in Robbery
- Dave Chappelle Returns with One Month "Oddball" Tour! [VIDEO]
- Tamar & Vince Reveal Baby Pic and Name, Chris Brown Apologizes To Rihanna & More
- Ludacris Throws Down After Getting Jumped in ATL Nightclub! [VIDEO]
- Drake Announces "Would You Like a Tour?" with Miguel, Future