So fresh, so clean. The Air Jordan 12 is a favorite of many collectors and sneaker connoisseurs, and is getting a retro release, arriving at retailers on Saturday, April 21st. Last retored ins 2004, this black, varsity red and white colorway is the same model Michael Jordan rocked when he dropped, for the first time ever, a triple double in the 1997 NBA All-Star game. Light work.
- Should Lil Wayne Serve Time for Trampling on the American Flag? [VIDEO]
- 2 Chainz Drops Second Album Title, Reveals He Was Nearly Shot in Robbery
- Dave Chappelle Returns with One Month "Oddball" Tour! [VIDEO]
- Tamar & Vince Reveal Baby Pic and Name, Chris Brown Apologizes To Rihanna & More
- Ludacris Throws Down After Getting Jumped in ATL Nightclub! [VIDEO]
- Drake Announces "Would You Like a Tour?" with Miguel, Future