So fresh, so clean. The Air Jordan 12 is a favorite of many collectors and sneaker connoisseurs, and is getting a retro release, arriving at retailers on Saturday, April 21st. Last retored ins 2004, this black, varsity red and white colorway is the same model Michael Jordan rocked when he dropped, for the first time ever, a triple double in the 1997 NBA All-Star game. Light work.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- In Case You Missed It: See What’s Been Going On At Coachella 2014 [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Dad Details Drake's Surprise Visit With His Terminally Ill Daughter [AUDIO]
- 2014 MTV Movie Awards: Rihanna Wins Big & ‘The Hunger Games’ Trumps ’12 Years A Slave’
- 1-800 Car Wreck Shining Star Contest
- Frequency News