So fresh, so clean. The Air Jordan 12 is a favorite of many collectors and sneaker connoisseurs, and is getting a retro release, arriving at retailers on Saturday, April 21st. Last retored ins 2004, this black, varsity red and white colorway is the same model Michael Jordan rocked when he dropped, for the first time ever, a triple double in the 1997 NBA All-Star game. Light work.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- MHMS: See What You Missed On Today's Show!
- 2015 BET Award Performances
- New Music - Slim Thug "Piece & Chain" [video] + Suede Camaro Pic!
- Beyonce & The Weekend To Headline 2015 Made In America Festival With Star-Studded Line Up
- Possibly The Smartest Video I've Ever Seen - Silento "Watch Me"