So fresh, so clean. The Air Jordan 12 is a favorite of many collectors and sneaker connoisseurs, and is getting a retro release, arriving at retailers on Saturday, April 21st. Last retored ins 2004, this black, varsity red and white colorway is the same model Michael Jordan rocked when he dropped, for the first time ever, a triple double in the 1997 NBA All-Star game. Light work.
- 1-800 Car Wreck Shining Star Contest
- [EXCLUSIVE] Waka Flocka Talks Gucci Beef & Getting Tested For Herpes
- #WhosNext? 20 Houston Artists That Will Shine Bright In 2014!
- Maliah Michel's Top 10 Sexiest Exercise Instagram Videos
- Tyrese, Ludacris, Vin Diesel & More React To Death Of Paul Walker [PHOTOS]
- Katt Williams Pokes Fun At Kanye’s Louis Vuitton Boycott [VIDEO]
- BEYONCE "SHOWS OUT" IN BIKINI AT THE BEACH