Pro Wrestling’s Superbowl, Wrestlemania, broke attendance records, broke limbs, and broke new talent. Prior to the biggest main event in the event’s history which pitted Dwyane “The Rock” Johnson against John Cena, Diddy introduced XXL Freshman Machine Gun Kelly to a raucous Miami crowd of close to 79,000 people. MGK performed “Invincible,” alongsideSkylar Grey before being spattered with a round of boos for supporting massive underdog and villain for the night, Cena.
- 1-800 Car Wreck Shining Star Contest
- [EXCLUSIVE] Waka Flocka Talks Gucci Beef & Getting Tested For Herpes
- #WhosNext? 20 Houston Artists That Will Shine Bright In 2014!
- Maliah Michel's Top 10 Sexiest Exercise Instagram Videos
- Tyrese, Ludacris, Vin Diesel & More React To Death Of Paul Walker [PHOTOS]
- Katt Williams Pokes Fun At Kanye’s Louis Vuitton Boycott [VIDEO]
- BEYONCE "SHOWS OUT" IN BIKINI AT THE BEACH