Pro Wrestling’s Superbowl, Wrestlemania, broke attendance records, broke limbs, and broke new talent. Prior to the biggest main event in the event’s history which pitted Dwyane “The Rock” Johnson against John Cena, Diddy introduced XXL Freshman Machine Gun Kelly to a raucous Miami crowd of close to 79,000 people. MGK performed “Invincible,” alongsideSkylar Grey before being spattered with a round of boos for supporting massive underdog and villain for the night, Cena.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- MHMS: See What You Missed On Today's Show!
- 2015 BET Award Performances
- New Music - Slim Thug "Piece & Chain" [video] + Suede Camaro Pic!
- Beyonce & The Weekend To Headline 2015 Made In America Festival With Star-Studded Line Up
- Possibly The Smartest Video I've Ever Seen - Silento "Watch Me"