Pro Wrestling’s Superbowl, Wrestlemania, broke attendance records, broke limbs, and broke new talent. Prior to the biggest main event in the event’s history which pitted Dwyane “The Rock” Johnson against John Cena, Diddy introduced XXL Freshman Machine Gun Kelly to a raucous Miami crowd of close to 79,000 people. MGK performed “Invincible,” alongsideSkylar Grey before being spattered with a round of boos for supporting massive underdog and villain for the night, Cena.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- In Case You Missed It: See What’s Been Going On At Coachella 2014 [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Dad Details Drake's Surprise Visit With His Terminally Ill Daughter [AUDIO]
- 2014 MTV Movie Awards: Rihanna Wins Big & ‘The Hunger Games’ Trumps ’12 Years A Slave’
- 1-800 Car Wreck Shining Star Contest
- Frequency News