Ever since Drakeand Kid Cudi‘s beef began, loyal fans of both artists have had a hard time choosing which side they’re on.
But many saw Cudi as the victim in the incident (although he started it) because Drake touched on such a sensitive topic as his mental health in his “2 Birds, One Stone” song. In order to make things right again, fans of the Man of the Moon rapper have a major proposition for Drizzy.
According to reports, the creator of the Care2 petition would like Drake to take responsibility for his actions and donate all the money he makes off that track to different mental health charities. The petition states, “Mental health is not a joking manner. According to Mental Health America, the most common disorder amongst suicide victims is depression. Depression or bi-polar disorder affects about 30-70 percent of suicide victims.”
1. Lady Gaga once told Billboard about her depression, “I’ve suffered through depression and anxiety my entire life. I just want these kids to know that this modern thing, where everyone is feeling shallow and less connected? That’s not human."
1 of 10
2. Adele once admitted that anxiety attacks keep her from playing large festivals and arenas.
2 of 10
3. Jennifer Lawrence once revealed that she suffered from social anxiety as soon as she started school.
3 of 10
4. Kid Cudi checked himself into rehab in October for depression and suicidal thoughts.
4 of 10
5. After a stint in rehab for anorexia, bulimia, and cutting, Demi Lovato discovered that she was manic depressive/bipolar. She told People, "I feel like I am in control now, where for my whole life, I wasn’t in control."
5 of 10
6. Kanye West reportedly felt suicidal after the death of his mother in 2007.
6 of 10
7. Zayn Malik's anxiety is often so crippling, it's caused him to cancel shows.
7 of 10
8. Britney Spears knows a thing or two about social anxiety, saying, "I'm not good in large groups, I just make everything awkward."
8 of 10
9. The Rock talked to Oprah about his depression, saying, "I wish I had someone at that time who could just pull me aside and say, 'Hey, it's gonna be okay. It'll be okay.'"
9 of 10
10. Kerry Washington once spoke about her depression and unhealthy relationship with food and exercise in college, saying, "I think it’s really important to take the stigma away from mental health."
10 of 10
Continue reading True Strength: Celebrities Who’ve Been Open About Their Mental Health Issues
True Strength: Celebrities Who've Been Open About Their Mental Health Issues
Kid Cudi just entered rehab for depression and suicidal thoughts. Here are other celebrities who have struggled with mental health issues.