In case you missed it, the night of the video premiere, the Bajan superstar kidnapped eighty of her fans.
In true bad girl RiRi fashion, the Roc Nation artist blindfolded all eighty of the TIDAL subscribers before putting them on a private bus to an undisclosed location, where she thanked the crowd for playing along.
Rihanna held the invite-only event at a Los Angeles theater and fans were definitely surprised to find out they were the chosen few who got to attend her “BBHMM” world premiere party.
It looks like being an avid TIDAL user does have its perks.
SOURCE: Just Jared | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Jay Z, Rihanna, Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, & More Present At The TIDAL Launch Event In NYC
1. Alicia Keys, Nicki Minaj, and Beyonce give us their best silly faces.Source:Getty 1 of 11
2. Kanye, Jay, and Cole reunite.Source:Getty 2 of 11
3. Beyonce slays before the presentation.Source:Getty 3 of 11
4. Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Madonna, and Beyonce hug it up.Source:Getty 4 of 11
5. So many greats all on one stage.Source:Getty 5 of 11
6. Beyonce sports a smile next to Daft Punk.Source:Getty 6 of 11
7. Jay Z has a conversation with Madonna.Source:Getty 7 of 11
8. Rihanna shows some love to Madonna.Source:Getty 8 of 11
9. Beyonce shows off some pearly whites while signing the declaration.Source:Getty 9 of 11
10. Madonna does the most Madonna thing while signing the declaration.Source:Getty 10 of 11
11. Jay Z signs the declaration.Source:Getty 11 of 11
ICYMI: Rihanna Kidnapped 80 Fans Before Premiering Her “Bitch Better Have My Money” Video was originally published on globalgrind.com