Steve Harvey got a very special tour around Oprah’s OWN headquarters, by Oprah herself. The duo visited the OWN cafe, which featured marble tables and leather furniture, her coveted library of her book club selections and her private office.
After exploring O’s impressive spread and artwork that kept her inspired on her journey, O and Steve sat down to reflect on their massive careers.
“The thing that really matters to me now, is to be able to use my life in a way that not just shines, but empowers and uplifts everybody else’s,” Oprah revealed.
Before ending their chat, Oprah told Steve how proud she is of him for leading a similar life.
On the same episode of “The Steve Harvey Show,” Steve spoke to the cast of “Queen Sugar,” about their cast nicknames.
For all you “Steve Harvey Show” lovers, Steve won’t be renewing his contract with NBC when it is up, but no worries, he’s working on something bigger and better for 2017.
The Surprising Reason Why Steve Harvey Is Ending His Talk Show
The Buzz Live: The Cast Of ‘Queen Sugar’ Open Up About The Show’s Success
Also On 97.9 The Box:
The 12 Best Celebrity Eggplants So Far… (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Lawd! “America’s Next Top Model” Winner Keith Carlos’ Eggplant Looks…Amazing.
1 of 12
2. If Ca$h Out’s Rap Career Doesn’t Work Out, We Have Another Suggestion.
2 of 12
3. Kevin Hart May Be Short, But His ________ Ain’t.
3 of 12
4. Nick Jonas Done Grown Up, Huh?
4 of 12
5. Trey Schlongz.
5 of 12
6. More Body, More Bulge with Kevin Hart.
6 of 12
7. We Never Get Tired Of Breezy’s Man Parts.
7 of 12
8. Good GAWD B.o.B.!
8 of 12
9. Zammmmnnnn August!
9 of 12
10. Jesus Be A Fence. B.o.B. & His Eggplant Are On Fleek.
10 of 12
11. Gotta Love A Man In A Thong, Especially If His Name Is Jamie Foxx.
11 of 12
12. Looks Like Bieber’s Working With A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’.
12 of 12