Beyonce Slays The Country Music Awards
Source: Ezra Shaw / Getty
proves once again that there is no place on earth that doesn’t need her magic—including the Country Music Awards.
When trolls caught wind that Queen Bey would be performing her country themed track on ‘Lemonade,’ Daddy Lessons during the awards show, they damn near social media rioted.
But as Bey herself says, ‘You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation.’
Joined by the iconic country band, The Dixie Chicks, the performance went off without a hitch:
Phaedra Parks Finalizes Divorce
1 2Next page »
Also On 97.9 The Box:
The 12 Best Celebrity Eggplants So Far… (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Lawd! “America’s Next Top Model” Winner Keith Carlos’ Eggplant Looks…Amazing.
1 of 12
2. If Ca$h Out’s Rap Career Doesn’t Work Out, We Have Another Suggestion.
2 of 12
3. Kevin Hart May Be Short, But His ________ Ain’t.
3 of 12
4. Nick Jonas Done Grown Up, Huh?
4 of 12
5. Trey Schlongz.
5 of 12
6. More Body, More Bulge with Kevin Hart.
6 of 12
7. We Never Get Tired Of Breezy’s Man Parts.
7 of 12
8. Good GAWD B.o.B.!
8 of 12
9. Zammmmnnnn August!
9 of 12
10. Jesus Be A Fence. B.o.B. & His Eggplant Are On Fleek.
10 of 12
11. Gotta Love A Man In A Thong, Especially If His Name Is Jamie Foxx.
11 of 12
12. Looks Like Bieber’s Working With A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’.
12 of 12