Last night marked the final State Dinner of Obama‘s presidency, and the event was a star-studded affair.
Held in honor of Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi, the dinner played host to everyone from Gwen Stefani to Jerry Seinfeld. Also in attendance were Frank Ocean and Chance The Rapper, who were both invited personally.
Frank showed up with his gorgeous mother, while Chance arrived with his pops. The two were among those who made the most memorable statements — Frank sporting a pair of checkered Vans, and Lil Chano flexing on Twitter with a chocolate squirrel from his dessert plate.
Obama’s final days as commander-in-chief are quickly creeping upon us. Stephen Colbert decided to help his friend by assisting in updating his resume. Watch that clip here.
Check out ABC News’ White House guest entrance stream below:
SOURCE: Twitter | PHOTO CREDIT: Zach Gibson / Getty
Also On 97.9 The Box:
The 12 Best Celebrity Eggplants So Far… (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Lawd! “America’s Next Top Model” Winner Keith Carlos’ Eggplant Looks…Amazing.
1 of 12
2. If Ca$h Out’s Rap Career Doesn’t Work Out, We Have Another Suggestion.
2 of 12
3. Kevin Hart May Be Short, But His ________ Ain’t.
3 of 12
4. Nick Jonas Done Grown Up, Huh?
4 of 12
5. Trey Schlongz.
5 of 12
6. More Body, More Bulge with Kevin Hart.
6 of 12
7. We Never Get Tired Of Breezy’s Man Parts.
7 of 12
8. Good GAWD B.o.B.!
8 of 12
9. Zammmmnnnn August!
9 of 12
10. Jesus Be A Fence. B.o.B. & His Eggplant Are On Fleek.
10 of 12
11. Gotta Love A Man In A Thong, Especially If His Name Is Jamie Foxx.
11 of 12
12. Looks Like Bieber’s Working With A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’.
12 of 12