A New York City woman who beat and starved a 4-year-old boy in her care pleaded guilty on Thursday to second-degree murder and abuse charges, NBC News reports.
Kryzie King, 29, confessed to assaulting Myls Dobson three years ago in horrible ways, including tying his hands and feet while beating him with an electrical cord and burning him with a hot toaster oven rack, the news outlet said.
According to the New York Daily News, the prosecutor said King was alone in her apartment with Dobson’s dead body for at least one day before she called for help. Medical examiners ruled that Dobson died of child abuse, including dehydration.
His father left the child in King’s care while he was in jail.
In the courtroom, mother Ashlee Dobson, who had lost custody of her child, cried throughout the hearing and eventually walked out the room, saying, “I can’t,” the News reported.
King is scheduled for sentencing on Oct. 21.
SOURCE: NBC News, NY Daily News | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Second Mom In Horrific Texas Child Abuse Case Found In California
Mother Charged With Fatally Stabbing Her 4 Children Described As Nice & Happy
Also On 97.9 The Box:
The 12 Best Celebrity Eggplants So Far… (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Lawd! “America’s Next Top Model” Winner Keith Carlos’ Eggplant Looks…Amazing.
1 of 12
2. If Ca$h Out’s Rap Career Doesn’t Work Out, We Have Another Suggestion.
2 of 12
3. Kevin Hart May Be Short, But His ________ Ain’t.
3 of 12
4. Nick Jonas Done Grown Up, Huh?
4 of 12
5. Trey Schlongz.
5 of 12
6. More Body, More Bulge with Kevin Hart.
6 of 12
7. We Never Get Tired Of Breezy’s Man Parts.
7 of 12
8. Good GAWD B.o.B.!
8 of 12
9. Zammmmnnnn August!
9 of 12
10. Jesus Be A Fence. B.o.B. & His Eggplant Are On Fleek.
10 of 12
11. Gotta Love A Man In A Thong, Especially If His Name Is Jamie Foxx.
11 of 12
12. Looks Like Bieber’s Working With A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’.
12 of 12