A Georgia man who accidentally lit his wife ablaze is now trying to douse a legal inferno.
Authorities are set to charge Austin Dawkins, 37, with reckless endangerment after he started a fire last month that badly burned his wife while flicking a lighter next to his gas tank.
Security footage shows the pair talking while pumping gas at a Clarkesville gas station Oct 16 when flames burn Jessica Dawkins, 30.
A warrant has been issued for Mr Dawkins’ arrest, according to a statement from state fire safety commissioner Ralph Hudgens, which was first reported by CNN.
The inferno caused second and third-degree burns on Ms Dawkins’ legs, arms, back and head, the statement said, adding that Mr Dawkins also injured his hand.
Check out video
Also On 97.9 The Box:
The 12 Best Celebrity Eggplants So Far… (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Lawd! “America’s Next Top Model” Winner Keith Carlos’ Eggplant Looks…Amazing.
1 of 12
2. If Ca$h Out’s Rap Career Doesn’t Work Out, We Have Another Suggestion.
2 of 12
3. Kevin Hart May Be Short, But His ________ Ain’t.
3 of 12
4. Nick Jonas Done Grown Up, Huh?
4 of 12
5. Trey Schlongz.
5 of 12
6. More Body, More Bulge with Kevin Hart.
6 of 12
7. We Never Get Tired Of Breezy’s Man Parts.
7 of 12
8. Good GAWD B.o.B.!
8 of 12
9. Zammmmnnnn August!
9 of 12
10. Jesus Be A Fence. B.o.B. & His Eggplant Are On Fleek.
10 of 12
11. Gotta Love A Man In A Thong, Especially If His Name Is Jamie Foxx.
11 of 12
12. Looks Like Bieber’s Working With A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’.
12 of 12