Congratulations to 97.9 The Box’s
Madd Hatta on his nomination to the 2013 Texas Radio Hall of Fame. Voting is currently underway, and the ring leader of “The Madd Hatta Morning Show” could soon be joining the TRHF’s 12th class of inductees.
Along with his nomination comes some pretty impressive accolades,
according to the Texas Radio Hall of Fame site:
Unbelievably talented personality in both mornings and afternoons at KBXX-FM “97-9 The Box” in Houston. Without a doubt, the most active and visible radio personality in the Houston radio community.
Without a doubt!
Please join us in congratulating Madd Hatta on this impressive honor!
Also On 97.9 The Box:
The 12 Best Celebrity Eggplants So Far… (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Lawd! “America’s Next Top Model” Winner Keith Carlos’ Eggplant Looks…Amazing.
1 of 12
2. If Ca$h Out’s Rap Career Doesn’t Work Out, We Have Another Suggestion.
2 of 12
3. Kevin Hart May Be Short, But His ________ Ain’t.
3 of 12
4. Nick Jonas Done Grown Up, Huh?
4 of 12
5. Trey Schlongz.
5 of 12
6. More Body, More Bulge with Kevin Hart.
6 of 12
7. We Never Get Tired Of Breezy’s Man Parts.
7 of 12
8. Good GAWD B.o.B.!
8 of 12
9. Zammmmnnnn August!
9 of 12
10. Jesus Be A Fence. B.o.B. & His Eggplant Are On Fleek.
10 of 12
11. Gotta Love A Man In A Thong, Especially If His Name Is Jamie Foxx.
11 of 12
12. Looks Like Bieber’s Working With A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’.
12 of 12