is not having a great week…to say the least. On top of all the drama surrounding her marriage to Evelyn Lozada Chad Ochocinco, Evelyn sadly lost her brother-in-law. Fans of Basketball Wives recall Evelyn visiting her brother-in-law, who was suffering from cancer.
Anthony Ochoa, lost his battle and Eve took to her site to pen the following:
I can’t put into words how much you meant to us and your life was taken far too soon. I promise to take care of my sister Sylvia and your beautiful girls Mia and Nisa.
Thank you for having the strength to keep your promise to me and you will forever be our angel and in our hearts.
We love you.
April 12, 1969 – August 13, 2012
Loving son, brother, husband and father
Our condolences go out to Evelyn and the Ochoa family.
READ MORE HOT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY.COM
VH1 Pulls “Ev & Ocho” Show After Domestic Violence Debacle
Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson Apologizes For Domestic Violence: “I Love Evelyn To Death”
Rihanna’s Ex-Accountants: Don’t Blame Us For Squandering Your Money!
Also On 97.9 The Box:
The 12 Best Celebrity Eggplants So Far… (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Lawd! “America’s Next Top Model” Winner Keith Carlos’ Eggplant Looks…Amazing.
1 of 12
2. If Ca$h Out’s Rap Career Doesn’t Work Out, We Have Another Suggestion.
2 of 12
3. Kevin Hart May Be Short, But His ________ Ain’t.
3 of 12
4. Nick Jonas Done Grown Up, Huh?
4 of 12
5. Trey Schlongz.
5 of 12
6. More Body, More Bulge with Kevin Hart.
6 of 12
7. We Never Get Tired Of Breezy’s Man Parts.
7 of 12
8. Good GAWD B.o.B.!
8 of 12
9. Zammmmnnnn August!
9 of 12
10. Jesus Be A Fence. B.o.B. & His Eggplant Are On Fleek.
10 of 12
11. Gotta Love A Man In A Thong, Especially If His Name Is Jamie Foxx.
11 of 12
12. Looks Like Bieber’s Working With A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’.
12 of 12