The fireworks are coming a day early in the NBA, specifically for the Brooklyn Nets. After in a trade with The Hawks, All-Star point guard announcing that they’d obtained Joe Johnson has decided to stay with the The Nets. Deron Williams
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest sports news and original interviews!
Williams used his twitter account to end the speculation of whether he was going to remain with the Nets or go to the Dallas Mavericks.
“Made a very tough decision today…. ” he wrote before posting a pick of the Brooklyn Nets logo.
Williams averaged 21 points and almost 9 assists per game last year with the Nets. He was
Now the only remaining question is if Orlando Magic Center acquired in a trade with the Utah Jazz in 2011. Dwight Howard will join them. Stay tuned.
Get the latest sports news and videos on TheUrbandaily.com:
Gabrielle Union Praises Health Care Bill: “Obama Can Drop The Mic Now”[EXCLUSIVE]
Alonzo Mourning Sports Obama Shorts To Celebrate Health Care Act [VIDEO]
Lamar Odom Returns To Clippers In 4-Team Trade
Also On 97.9 The Box:
The 12 Best Celebrity Eggplants So Far… (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Lawd! “America’s Next Top Model” Winner Keith Carlos’ Eggplant Looks…Amazing.
1 of 12
2. If Ca$h Out’s Rap Career Doesn’t Work Out, We Have Another Suggestion.
2 of 12
3. Kevin Hart May Be Short, But His ________ Ain’t.
3 of 12
4. Nick Jonas Done Grown Up, Huh?
4 of 12
5. Trey Schlongz.
5 of 12
6. More Body, More Bulge with Kevin Hart.
6 of 12
7. We Never Get Tired Of Breezy’s Man Parts.
7 of 12
8. Good GAWD B.o.B.!
8 of 12
9. Zammmmnnnn August!
9 of 12
10. Jesus Be A Fence. B.o.B. & His Eggplant Are On Fleek.
10 of 12
11. Gotta Love A Man In A Thong, Especially If His Name Is Jamie Foxx.
11 of 12
12. Looks Like Bieber’s Working With A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’.
12 of 12