A pair of Hungarian brothers are about to have their lives changed forever. Ananova.com reports that Zslot and Geza Peladi will be inheriting a portion of their grandmother’s six-billion-dollar fortune. The brothers are currently homeless and live in a cave, selling scrap to get by. The pair never had much of a relationship with their grandmother, but German law dictates that descendents are automatically entitled to a share of an estate. With their mother dead, Zslot, Geza and their sister will share a large portion of their grandmother’s wealth. The brothers are collecting their mother’s death certificate and proof of their family connection before they fly to Germany to claim their inheritance.
- Exclusive: Who Would Wendy Raquel Robinson Pick on 'The Game'? Rick or Pookie? [LISTEN]
- Funniest Miguel BBMA's Leg Drops Memes [PHOTOS +VIDEO]
- G-Man's Weekend at The Strawberry Festival Cook-Off and Sunday Funday at The Crib!
- 'Teen Mom' Turned Porn Star Farrah Abraham: "I'm 21-Years-Old, I Will Have Sex!" [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The 20 Most Hilarious Pics From The Drake "No New Friends"
- Exclusive: Sexy Pro Golf Phenom Maggie Noel Catches Up with JJ [WATCH]