A pair of Hungarian brothers are about to have their lives changed forever. Ananova.com reports that Zslot and Geza Peladi will be inheriting a portion of their grandmother’s six-billion-dollar fortune. The brothers are currently homeless and live in a cave, selling scrap to get by. The pair never had much of a relationship with their grandmother, but German law dictates that descendents are automatically entitled to a share of an estate. With their mother dead, Zslot, Geza and their sister will share a large portion of their grandmother’s wealth. The brothers are collecting their mother’s death certificate and proof of their family connection before they fly to Germany to claim their inheritance.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- MHMS: See What You Missed On Today's Show!
- 2015 BET Award Performances
- New Music - Slim Thug "Piece & Chain" [video] + Suede Camaro Pic!
- Beyonce & The Weekend To Headline 2015 Made In America Festival With Star-Studded Line Up
- Possibly The Smartest Video I've Ever Seen - Silento "Watch Me"