A pair of Hungarian brothers are about to have their lives changed forever. Ananova.com reports that Zslot and Geza Peladi will be inheriting a portion of their grandmother’s six-billion-dollar fortune. The brothers are currently homeless and live in a cave, selling scrap to get by. The pair never had much of a relationship with their grandmother, but German law dictates that descendents are automatically entitled to a share of an estate. With their mother dead, Zslot, Geza and their sister will share a large portion of their grandmother’s wealth. The brothers are collecting their mother’s death certificate and proof of their family connection before they fly to Germany to claim their inheritance.
- 97.9 The Box Street Heat!
- In Case You Missed It: See What’s Been Going On At Coachella 2014 [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Dad Details Drake's Surprise Visit With His Terminally Ill Daughter [AUDIO]
- 2014 MTV Movie Awards: Rihanna Wins Big & ‘The Hunger Games’ Trumps ’12 Years A Slave’
- 1-800 Car Wreck Shining Star Contest
- Frequency News