A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Y’all In Trouble Now! Zoom Introduces New Tool That Can Track Participants Attendance & Tardiness
- Petition Demanding People Stop Interviewing Will & Jada Pinkett Smith Has Over 16,000 Signatures
- Mary J. Blige Drops Two New Singles & Announces New Album ‘Good Morning Gorgeous’ [WATCH]
- OTB Fastlane Pays Homage To A Northside Classic With ‘Bussin Behind Tint’
- Plumber Finds Cash, Checks Hidden In Wall Of Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church Years After $600K Burglary
- Rihanna Denies That She’s Pregnant For The 100th Time In A Fan’s DM
- Issa Fight: Bizzy Bone And Juicy J Throw Hands At Verzuz [Watch]
- Michael B. Jordan On Relationship With Lori Harvey: ‘I Finally Found What Love Was’
- Diddy Bids Millions To Buy Back Namesake Brand Sean John Out Of Bankruptcy
- Suspect Arrested In Murder Of ‘Black Godfather’ Clarence Avant’s Wife
Jussie Smollett Charged With 16 Felony Counts By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com