A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Win Four-Pack Of Tickets To Célébrez en Rosé
- Fogo De Chao $150 Dining Card Giveaway!!
- Upgrade Your Space: Win $5000 In Free Furniture!!
- Michelle Obama Is Changing ‘Culture Of Democracy’
- Kimora Lee Simmons & Aoki Lee Simmons Give Us Family Fashion Goals
- Megan Thee Stallion Gives Us Hair Envy In Her Latest Pic
- Lupe Fiasco Is Bringing Rap To MIT
- Jordyn Woods Celebrates Anniversary With Karl-Anthony Towns Via A Romantic Getaway
- Former NFL Superstar Michael Vick Is Reportedly Coming Out of Retirement
- Pete Davidson Exiting ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Doja Cat Drops Out Of The Weeknd’s Summer Tour
- Yung Miami & Onlyfans Model Reportedly Beef Over Diddy Online
Jussie Smollett Charged With 16 Felony Counts By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com