A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- New Heat For Your Playlist: Roddy Ricch
- Lauren London Reveals How Nipsey Hussle Encouraged Her To Love Her Body Post-Pregnancy
- Central Park Five’s Raymond Santana Is Engaged To Deelishis [Video]
- Eminem Claps Back At Nick Cannon on Fat Joe’s “Lord Above”
- Kanye West Announces Second Biblical Opera ‘Mary’
- Sterling K. Brown Talks ‘Waves’, Parenting Skills & His Hardest Role Ever [EXCLUSIVE]
- K. Michelle Poses In Her Underwear To Bare The “Dents” And “Scars” Left Behind From Having Toxic Butt Injections Removed
- The IRS Hits Lil Kim With $60,000 Tax Lien
- Tahiry Has No Regrets Denying Joe Budden’s Marriage Proposal: ‘I Had To Do What Was Best For Me’
- Naughty & Nice! Jordyn Woods Stunts On The ‘Gram In These Sexy Dresses
Jussie Smollett Charged With 16 Felony Counts By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com