A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- Lizzo Claps Back At Homeowner Who Kicked Her Out Of Vacation Rental Early
- What Is Blackout Day? Here’s What You Need To Know
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Announces She’s Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Lil Wayne Confirms That ‘Tha Carter VI’ Album Is On The Way
- Uber Launches “No Mask, No Ride” Campaign Due To Rising COVID-19 Numbers
- Cardi B Hops On Tik Tok Trend Showing Love To Offset Using Rasheeda’s “Marry Me” [WATCH]
- Remains Of Missing Soldier Vanessa Guillen Positively Identified
- Ex G-Unit Rapper 40 Glocc Surrenders To Serve 1-Year Sentence For Pimping
- 4 Aurora Cops Fired For Mocking Elijah McClain’s Chokehold At Memorial
- 5 Ways To (Not) Celebrate The Fourth Of July
Jussie Smollett Charged With 16 Felony Counts By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com