A grand jury returned 16 federal counts of disorderly conduct against Jussie Smollett for allegedly staging a hate crime attack in January.
According to CBS Chicago, the grand jury returned the indictment on Thursday.
Last month, Smollet was charged with a disorderly conduct count for allegedly staging a racist and homophobic attack last month.
Smollett’s next court date is reportedly scheduled for next week.
- The Game Has To Pay Sexual Assault Accuser $7 Million, Denied New Trial
- Issa Rae Launches Label With Atlantic Records
- ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ Supporting Character Arrested & Accused of Sex Trafficking
- Top Halloween Costumes For 2019, According to Pintrest
- To Be Black & Lit: 10 HBCU Homecoming Do’s & Don’ts
- Wendy Williams Receives Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Yung Miami Gives Birth To A Baby Girl, Summer Miami [PHOTOS]
- NBA’s Harrison Barnes & NFL’s Malik Jackson Cover Atatiana Jefferson Funeral Costs
- El Chapo’s Son Arrested Then Released When His Goons Surround Authorities
- Dave Chappelle Announces Three More Houston Shows For This Weekend
Jussie Smollett Charged With 16 Felony Counts By Grand Jury was originally published on tlcnaptown.com