CLOSE
Leave a comment
'The Houstons: On Our Own' Series Premiere Party

Source: Dave Kotinsky / Getty

Max Lomas — the close friend of Bobbi Kristina who found her lifeless in a bathtub — has died and suffered the same fate as her — a drug overdose.

A law enforcement source in Mississippi tells TMZ Max was at a friend’s home Wednesday and went to use the restroom. We’re told his friend became concerned after Lomas didn’t come out for a while, and went to check on him.

Our source says Lomas was found unresponsive on the floor in the bathroom with a syringe near his body. He was rushed to the hospital, where he died.

READ MORE

Bobbi Kristina Friend Who Found Her OD’d Bathtub Is Dead From Overdose was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com

Also On 97.9 The Box:
comments – add yours
×