Are you living or are you just existing?
It’s a question that Rickey Smiley is encouraging all of his listeners to answer because HE understands that it’s important love the life you live. For some people, it’s simply taking the time to enjoy the little things or take a vacation. For others, it’s finding a career that makes you happy or scratching something off your bucket list.
No matter what it is, Rickey wants you to live and challenge yourself to enjoy yourself.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Keri Hilson Talks New Lifetime Movie “Lust: A Seven Deadly Sins Story” By Bishop T.D. Jakes [WATCH]
- Megan Thee Stallion Shows Off Progress From #HottieBootcamp And Has Us Asking For The Ab Routine!
- KenTheMan Returns With “Might Not Like It,” Partners With Asylum Records [NEW MUSIC]
- Long Live The Dog: DMX’s Best Guest Verses
- Cardi B Drops $29K During Shopping Spree For Daughter Kulture
- DMX Passes Away At 50 After Week Spent On Life Support Following Heart Attack
- Sauce Walka Drops A Four-Peat Of New Albums [STREAM]
- Quindon Tarver, Singer From ‘Romeo + Juliet’ & ‘American Idol,’ Dead At 38
- Drake Gets Trolled At A Bar By Comedian TravQue
- YG & K-Swiss To Collaborate For New Compton Country Club Campaign