DJ Khaled can add ambassador to his resume. The Wild Thoughts producer is Weight Watchers’ new “WW Freestyle” social media ambassador, which means he will document his weight loss journey on his social media platforms. And it has been a lucrative deal for both parties. According to CNBC, Weight Watchers stock rose six percent since the announcement.
“By capturing and sharing his process, he will enliven and inspire his community, showing that it’s possible to integrate healthy habits into your life,” Weight Watchers President and CEO Mindy Grossman said in a release.
Oprah, who owns 9.87 percent stock in the company, was the first ambassador in the “WW Freestyle” program when it launched last month.
We’re already subscribed to all of DJ Khaled’s social media accounts, so we’ll be watching his journey with the rest of his fans.
DJ Khaled Had The Biggest Birthday Party Of The Decade
1. DJ Khaled's Epic Birthday Celebration1 of 17
2. DJ Khaled & Kelly Rowland2 of 17
3. DJ Khaled & Salt Bae3 of 17
4.4 of 17
5. Mary J. Blige, Diddy & Cassie5 of 17
6. Snoop Dogg & Shante Broadus6 of 17
7. Tiffany Haddish7 of 17
8. DJ Khaled & Salt Bae8 of 17
9. DJ Khaled & May J. Blige9 of 17
10. Diddy, Fergie & DJ Khaled10 of 17
11. Jermaine Dupri, Diddy & Usher11 of 17
12.12 of 17
13. DJ Khaled & Usher13 of 17
14. DJ Khaled & Chris Brown14 of 17
15.15 of 17
16.16 of 17
17.17 of 17