If you don’t have an Empire (yet) … at least now you can smell like one.
The hit TV series is really branding themselves as more than just a show. In addition to releasing music, they are also releasing a fragrance for both men and women.
Legacy, the men’s fragrance, is for the sophisticated man, opening with hints of bergamot and lemon water, and leading into a journey of lavender buds, geranium, and clary sage. The fragrance gives an air of mysteriousness and that “man musk” through mixing vanilla, amber, and tobacco.
Truth, the luscious women’s perfume is feminine and bold with a flirty essence. Including Bulgarian rose, vanilla orchid, and violet blossom, you balance out the feminine with rich vanilla and sandalwood.
Retail price for a 50ml bottle will be $49.50 and the 100ml bottle is set at $59.50. The line will be available online this September and will be in Macy’s stores for the holiday season.
PHOTO CREDIT: Empire FOX, Media Maison, Getty
FAB FINDS: Celebrate 'Empire's' Return With 10 Cookie-Inspired Pieces
1. FAB FINDS: Celebrate Empire's Return With 10 Cookie-Inspired PiecesSource:Getty 1 of 9
2. Floral BodyconSource:Getty 2 of 9
3. Leopard Print JumpsuitSource:Getty 3 of 9
4. One Shoulder SequinsSource:Getty 4 of 9
5. All Leopard Print EverythingSource:Getty 5 of 9
6. FedoraSource:Getty 6 of 9
7. Bold EarringsSource:Getty 7 of 9
8. Studded ClutchSource:Getty 8 of 9
9. A Touch of FurSource:Getty 9 of 9
Straight From The Lyon’s Den: ‘Empire’ To Launch A Fragrance Collection was originally published on hellobeautiful.com