Life lesson: If Prince shouts you out during one of his concerts, you have officially reached superstar status.
This theory certainly holds true for Golden State Warriors’ point guard Steph Curry. The NBA All Star — who is already regarded as one of the best players ever — received a very special message from the king of pop himself during the Oakland leg of his sold-out Piano & A Microphone tour.
“Nothing in life is guaranteed…” the pop icon began during one of his shows at the Paramount Theatre. He continued on with “…well, except Steph Curry.”
And, to be honest, Prince may be right. After Steph helped his team beat the Thunder with a 38-footer buzzer beater, you can’t argue with Prince’s words of wisdom.
Prince added, “What can you truly count on besides Steph Curry?”
Nothing, Prince. Absolutely nothing.
Every Time Steph Curry’s Daughter Riley Stole The Spotlight
35 photos Launch gallery
1. #mcm #mce #thinkigotthehashtagsright !!! @wardell30 yesssssssssssssssss!
1 of 35
2. Someone was excited about her nails and matching sunnies today! #girlsday
2 of 35
3. What a morning! Spilled orange juice all over ourselves at breakfast and two minor toddler melt downs! We're still smiling though!!! ITS NAP TIME
3 of 35
4. Such a wonderful day. My two love muffins. ☺️😍
4 of 35
6. Saftey First ☺️☺️
6 of 35
7. "Let's make faces mommy!"
7 of 35
8. Baby girl on her weekly horseback riding lesson. We Gotta invest in some boots for the Ranch. Messing up my UA's lol
8 of 35
9. Happy Mother's Day to all of the mamas out there!!! I feel so blessed to be Riley's and baby#2's mommy! Now I know how my mom feels and understand the sacrifices and effort she put into raising us everyday. It is truly special. LOVE LOVE LOVE
9 of 35
10. Feeding Abigail the calf last week at Riley's lesson. Thank you @coeurdela for capturing this!
10 of 35
11. Pumpkin Patch kind of Day with my ladies! I got a nice workout in following baby girl through the bounce mazes! #strawberry
11 of 35
12. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone from the Curry family. A lot to be thankful for...
12 of 35
13. Tough night in LA but who can't smile afterwards seeing my Baby girl had the exclusives on last night! Ice-Cold ClutchFit Drives. #RileyEditions
13 of 35
14. Started this USA road trip. Ready to go but Gonna miss seeing these 2 everyday. #daddyneedshisgirls
14 of 35
15. Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter! She's blessed us with so many laughs and memories so far and can't explain how much I love this little girl. She woke up to a room full of balloons and her family ready to celebrate. Hope she had some idea of what's going on! #2
15 of 35
16. Had a great time with the fam today on this beautiful resurrection Sunday. Miss you @wardell30 ... Check out Riley's foot pop! Hello 6 month belly... @kicknitcoseezy was in the house too!
16 of 35
17. What a day! Started out with a rock climbing play date, then off to her favorite horseback riding lessons. She even got to feed a baby calf today! So exciting for both myself and Riley!!! I am loving this age!!! 2.5 😍☺️
17 of 35
18. Last nights family affair! 3.14 #matchymatchy
18 of 35
19. So excited to be halfway there!!! I know these next 4 1/2 ish months are going to fly by!!! 😘😘😘 so grateful
19 of 35
20. That face! Those lips! 😍😍😍 #whyareyougrowinguponme
20 of 35
21. Had THE best little date with my baby girl! #mommydaughtertime
21 of 35
22. Love my little girl!!!!! 😍😍☺️
22 of 35
23. I can't thank the lord enough for my little family. I'm the happiest girl on the planet.... Thank you @coeurdela !
23 of 35
24 of 35
25. #latergram .... I love my girl!!!
25 of 35
26. Pumpkin patchin' it yesterday with Riley and @wardell30 ... A sweet strawberry in a field of pumpkins.
26 of 35
27. My heart can't really take much more 😍😍😍
27 of 35
28. Happy Easter! Happy ressurection Sunday! Remembering that #jesuspaiditall. Still had to take a cute pic of my sweeties. 😊😍 #blessedbeyondmeasure
28 of 35
29. Morning bliss... feeling blessed.
29 of 35
30. New shoes
30 of 35
31. I love her! #morningselfies
31 of 35
32. "You talking to me?!" #rayban #babysunnies #finallyfit
32 of 35
33. My little bumblebee :)
33 of 35
34. Baby girl is 6 months today! Can I stop the clock now?
34 of 35
35 of 35