Lesson of the day: Don’t mess with Trina.
An incident involving the Florida rap star took place in Miami on Monday after two of her male friends got into an altercation outside Justin’s Bar and Lounge.
The rapper was hosting an event at the lounge when the two men got into an altercation.
Upon initial viewing of the video, many people thought she was attacking a fan, but a rep confirmed otherwise.
Trina’s rep stated the altercation occurred when Trina and her entourage had just left the club. When 2 of her male friends started fighting, one security pushed one of them backward, and that’s when Trina got involved. Apparently, she was trying to help the guy who was pushed back calm down and told him to go home instead of fighting. As she was yelling at him to cool off, he shoved her, and that’s when she had to clap back.
Watch the video of the altercation above.
SOURCE: TMZ | VIDEO SOURCE: TMZ
Beefs That Never Got Cooked (PHOTOS)
9 photos Launch gallery
1. 1. Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey were rumored to be clashing on the first day of judging on American Idol, but Mariah denied any tension during a recent press conference.
1 of 9
2. 2. Monica and Brandy were set up to be in an R&B beef with each other back in the '90s when they were both coming up, but they united on a track proving it was all talk.
2 of 9
3. 3. Beyonce was allegedly giving Kim Kardashian the cold shoulder since she started dating Kanye West, but it turns out she really doesn't have a problem with Kimmy!
3 of 9
4. 4. After Jay-Z gave Rita Ora a track that was supposed to be for Rihanna, rumors swirled that the two were beefing. Turns out they love each other as Roc Nation sisters!
4 of 9
5. 5. Ne-Yo recently made a slick comment or two about Trey's singing abilities in an interview, and even though Trey wasn't too happy, the two haven't been in an official feud over it.
5 of 9
6. 6. Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey have been constantly compared throughout their careers, with fans going at each other, but the two really loved each other deeply.
6 of 9
7. 7. Even though Lil' Wayne's baby mothers Nivea and Lauren London got knocked up and had his children around the same time, the two seem to get along just fine!
7 of 9
8. 8. Kristen Stewart and Jennifer Lawrence were rumored to be in a feud since their movies 'Twilight' and 'Hunger Games' had fans going at each other, but the two recently met and were geeked by each other! || Photo credit: Stargasm.com
8 of 9
9. 9. Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan were rumored to be beefing back in 2006, but they actually are just really close friends that had a misunderstanding.
9 of 9