Just when we thought we couldn’t love this guy any more than we already do.
J. Cole surprised fans during his headlining performance at Air + Style’s two-day festival in Los Angeles on Saturday night (February 20).
The Fayetteville, N.C. emcee appeared to be gearing up to break out into his 2010 smash hit “Who Dat,” but instead, the DJ cut to The Notorious B.I.G.’s 1997 classic “Hypnotize” and Cole proceeded to go in with Biggie’s infamous rhymes.
Action Bronson, A$AP Ferg, A-Trak, Bas, Cozz, Omen, Incubus, Flatbush Zombies, Travis Barker, Danny Brown, and Migos were among the other performers at the festival.
Check out the full video up top.
SOURCE: YouTube | PHOTO: Getty
Every Behind The Scenes Photo You Missed On Grammy Weekend
21 photos Launch gallery
1. Zach Lavine leaves Toronto with his Slam Dunk trophy.
1 of 21
2. The #AllStarGame’s best dressed? Had to be the West.
2 of 21
3. Klay Thompson’s 3-point contest trophy selfie game is strong. 🏆 (via @warriors)
3 of 21
4. Manhattan babies.
4 of 21
5. Karrueche takes NYFW.
5 of 21
6. Chanel Iman arrives at S.I.'s Swim City Day 1 in NYC.
6 of 21
7. Gigi Hadid arrives at S.I.'s Swim City Day 1 in NYC.
7 of 21
8. Thankful for these ladies! @LLCoolJ & I can't stop smiling bc of you two..
8 of 21
9. Dreams really do come true...
9 of 21
10. The One.
10 of 21
11. Cloud 90000000 ☁️💗
11 of 21
12. Happy #NMM and Grammy Day!! Here's my face before all the makeup goes on.. 💁🏻😝 Which #DevonneByDemi products are your favorite?? Www.devonnebydemi.com
12 of 21
13. Goodbye cape! Feeling light as a pregnant feather now!
13 of 21
14. Congratulations to @johnlegend on his 10th Grammy! He was so excited to hit a solid, round number. I think that might be the reason he wanted it the most, along with itching to take a photo with it in his matching honeybee Gucci jacket. I love you and am so proud of you!!
14 of 21
15. No big deal just rolled up with the hottest date.@selenagomez #grammys
15 of 21
16. Kourtney Kardashian looking like the MILFy mama she is while out with the family.
16 of 21
17. #candid #PuffDaddy
17 of 21
18. Drake's father, Dennis Graham, spotted partying at Hyde Nightclub after the Grammys.
18 of 21
19. Bella Hadid and The Weeknd sneak off to Hyde Nightclub after the Grammys.
19 of 21
20. Post Malone looks like he's on one at a Grammy after-party.
20 of 21
21. Taylor Swift, Lorde, and Calvin Harris spotted partying after the Grammys.
21 of 21