Nope, it’s not the “Rich $ex” video, but Future’s effort towards releasing a visual for every track off DS2 is holding strong.
“Colossal” is the latest video from the Freebandz Gang leader, and Future finds himself at the clearport catching a private before landing and speeding away in a white Rolls Royce Ghost. He’s also spotted in a dark alley, as well as his kitchen with a double cup in tow as he attempts to recreate DJ Esco’s dance from the “Where Ya At” video. The three-minute long video is a testament to just how colossal Future’s year has been, with cameos from reigning rap king Drake, and hip-hop journalist heavyweight Elliott Wilson.
Hopefully, Future can continue to build on his seemingly everlasting hype next year and release another street-acclaimed album. Which might not be too hard.
According to one of Future’s go-to producers, Southside, he’s got several projects raring to go, “The songs I liked weren’t on the album. He got six more albums ready right now, literally, and three more mixtapes to go with it,” Southside recently told XXL.
DS3 can’t come soon enough.
SOURCE: XXL, Missinfo | VIDEO SOURCE: YouTube
19 Interesting Facts You Might Not Have Known About Future
8 photos Launch gallery
1. His full government name is Nayvadius DeMun Wilburn.
1 of 8
2. Former fiancee Ciara has a tattoo of the letter "N" on her ring finger for Nayvadius.
2 of 8
3. His stage name was born when members of the hip-hop musical collective, The Dungeon Family, called him "The Future."
3 of 8
4. Before he was Future, he was known as Meathead of Da Connect.
4 of 8
5. He was shot in the right hand at the age of 14 or 15.
5 of 8
6. Future wrote the hook for Ludacris' "Blueberry Yum Yum."
6 of 8
7. Future is a fan of Shakespeare. He's said, ""When I went to school, I would read Shakespeare and just fell in love with how he mixed his words. I started playing around and writing poems, reading poems."
7 of 8
8. As a kid, he learned the lyrics to all of Too $hort's songs.
8 of 8