Singer and actress Christina Milian recently stopped by the Huffington Post to confirm she and rapper Lil Wayne are no longer together but they’re still on good terms.
“…I think the best thing is to preserve our friendship and not ruin it trying to force it… It takes a big man and a big woman to actually say like, ‘Ok, I’m in love with you, but I can’t keep forcing it — it’s only pushing us apart.’”
Is it just “Public Relations 101” for every celebrity break up to include the line, “We’re still friends?” Say how you really feel girl! You obviously broke up for a reason beyond, “preserving the friendship” #RollsEyes
When asked how was Lil Wayne as a boyfriend? Christina also shared, “He’s a sweetheart! There’s sides to him that I don’t think anybody knows. He’s a really, really just nice guy… When the two of us are in the right place we’re adventurous, we try new things. And I think that’s one of the most exciting things about relationships is being spontaneous.”
1 of 10
1. Kendall Jenner was leaving her hotel in Paris when an eager fan risked it all to get his selfie. Can’t blame you bruh!
2 of 10
2. Mark Wahlberg left to get some peppers, but ended up snapping selfies with fans and even donating some change to the Boy Scouts Of America.
3 of 10
3. Adrienne Bailon wasn’t about that horror life at the grand opening of the Haunted Hay Ride.
4 of 10
4. Carmelo Anthony, La La Anthony, and their son Kiyan Anthony were spotted outside Lincoln Square Cinemas in New York for a quick movie night.
5 of 10
5. Christina Milian rocked her two piece bikini on the beaches of Miami while taking a break from her new show “Grandfathered.”
6 of 10
6. Janelle Monae is really switching up her style. Check her out at the Stella McCartney Spring/Summer 2016 fashion show at Paris Fashion Week.
7 of 10
7. Look Ma, No Hands! Gwen Stefani and her son Apollo headed to church in Los Angeles on the Lord’s day.
8 of 10
8. Rihanna was trying to keep it low key as she watched a soccer match with her family in Paris.
Source:Hennessy, Onasis Odelmo
9 of 10
9. Taraji P. Henson was given a surprise welcome by fellow “Empire” cast members and friends at Studio Paris in Chicago, as they all sipped from 3L Moët Nectar Impérial Rosé Leopard Print Limited Edition and 2 Moët Nectar Impérial Rosé x Marcelo Burlon Limited Edition Bottles. Can you name all the cast members you see in this pic?
10 of 10