Enlisting help from First Lady Michelle Obama and Vine star King Bach, Justin features a quick six-second snippet of the single in a Vine for Michelle Obama’s #BetterMakeRoom campaign.
The #BetterMakeRoom campaign is celebrating education and giving students a creative space to navigate while undergoing the college enrollment process.
“Sorry” is scheduled to drop this Friday, October 23. We’re also waiting for the remix of “What Do You Mean?” featuring Ariana Grande.
Justin’s forthcoming album Purpose is due out November 13. Press play up top.
1 of 13
1. Amber Rose gets bootylicious for a clothing line photoshoot.
2 of 13
2. Amber Rose chills with Justin Bieber.
3 of 13
3. Amber Rose hangs out with Quincy.
4 of 13
4. Amber Rose shows off some styles from a clothing line.
5 of 13
5. Amber Rose shows off her curves for the 'Gram.
6 of 13
6. Amber Rose preps for an interview with Big Boy.
7 of 13
7. Amber Rose hangs out poolside with her incredible curves.
8 of 13
8. Amber Rose eats some pizza with Quincy.
9 of 13
9. Amber Rose hangs out with Peter Rosenberg.
10 of 13
10. Amber Rose visits Power 106.
11 of 13
11. Amber Rose hangs with a friend early in the morning.
12 of 13
12. Amber Rose shows off some denim style.
13 of 13
13. Amber Rose shows off her makeup in a new selfie.
Listen To A Snippet Of Justin Bieber’s New Single “Sorry” (NEW MUSIC) was originally published on globalgrind.com