It might not be new for some, but Philadelphia-bred vocalist and songwriter Guordan Banks‘ “Keep You In Mind” is definitely a track worth being reintroduced. He offers up something both the ladies and fellas can relate to over a sultry and smooth beat produced by K. Roosevelt.
“Keep You In Mind” is off Guordon (pronounced Jor-dan) Banks’ forthcoming debut album “A Song For Everyone.” Listen to the track above and let us know how you’re feeling it in our poll!
1. Jason Sudeikis filmed a scene where he raps for everyone at a Mother's Day party, then accidentally falls off the porch balcony on set of the film "Mother's Day" in Atlanta, GA.
1 of 10
2. Howie Mandel and Heidi Klum joked around on the "America's Got Talent" Season 10 Live Post-Show Red Carpet.
2 of 10
3. We knew she was fly, but this is another level. Kendall Jenner rides a jetpack in St. Barts as she dives and smiles while crashing into the ocean.
3 of 10
4. Vanessa Hudgens looked marvelous in her mustard dress during the 2015 Industry Dance Awards & Cancer Benefit Show held at Avalon Hollywood.
4 of 10
5. Selena Gomez was looking all grown up as she was spotted outside her hotel in New York City.
5 of 10
6. Olivia Wilde hugged some friends goodbye after having dinner while her husband was out filming a movie.
6 of 10
7. Jay Z left his Broadway office in a good mood before heading home in NYC. He does go home to Beyonce... We would be in a good mood too!
7 of 10
8. This is such a smart young man! While taking a break from filming on the "Shades of Blue" set in Queens, Jennifer Lopez was kind enough to come over to a young boy asking her to get his "Maid in Manhattan" DVD autographed.
8 of 10
9. Rita Ora heads into 'Warwick' nightclub in Los Angeles with friends.
9 of 10
10. Evan Ross stopped to use an ATM machine in Beverly Hills so he could do a bit of shopping.
10 of 10
Continue reading PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Kendall Jenner, Jay Z, Olivia Wilde, & More
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Kendall Jenner, Jay Z, Olivia Wilde, & More