*DJ Khaled voice* Another one…
DVLP, aka Develop, said Baby still owes him $200,000 for his work on Tunechi’s past albums, including his mega successful Carter series.
The 37-year-old producer is also credited for some of Weezy’s highly-acclaimed hits such as “Fireman” and “Hustler Muzik.” In a surprising twist to the usual Cash Money/Birdman lawsuit saga, TMZ got its hands on a thread of alleged text messages between DVLP and Baby. From the SMS convo, it seems Birdman is blowing him off for the lump sum he was asked to cough up. As Birdman consistently reassures him with “I’m getting you paid” and “You gon’ get that 200k,” DVLP apparently becomes more restless by the minute.
God, oh, god. Nothing like a classic face-off via mobile phone. Click here to see the screenshot of an alleged text conversation between DVLP and Baby, courtesy of Vibe via TMZ.
SOURCE: Vibe | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty Images
Father & Son: 13 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman In Great Spirits
1. Because bros have each other's backs.1 of 13
2. Because bros hit the stage together.2 of 13
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.3 of 13
4. Because bros pose for pics together.4 of 13
5. Because bros style on 'em in photo shoots.5 of 13
6. Because bros shine together.6 of 13
7. Because bros give bros hugs.7 of 13
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.8 of 13
9. Because bros make hits together.9 of 13
10. Because bros rap together.10 of 13
11. Because bros endure boring events together.11 of 13
12. Because bros give each other props.12 of 13
Another One: Birdman Slapped With ‘Suit, This Time From Wayne’s Former Producer was originally published on globalgrind.com