No matter the season, camo is the one trend that will always be in style. The classic print is almost ubiquitous, showing up on jackets, pants, tops and even clutches. It’s not uncommon to see a camo jacket paired with jeans or camouflage pants worn with a sweatshirt. But our favorite street style bloggers are styling camo in new and imaginative ways.
Street style phenom Kelly Augustine layered her camo jacket over a flowing pink dress for a surprisingly feminine look. Popular blogger Mo Handahu wore her camo top under a plaid coat for an eye-catching mashup of prints. Ready to discover new ways to style your camo this season? Check out 15 fun camouflage print looks, worn by our favorite bloggers.
15 Ways To Wear Camo Inspired By Our Favorite Bloggers
1. Go monochrome with an army green coat and camouflage pants.1 of 5
2. Invest in a unique camo piece like this bold mixed print jacket.2 of 5
3. Make camo sexy enough for date night with high-waisted pants and a crop top.3 of 5
4. Layer a camo shirt under a motorcycle vest to give your outfit some edge.4 of 5
5. Team blue camo pants with a chambray shirt for a streamlined look.5 of 5
15 Ways To Wear Camo Inspired By Our Favorite Bloggers was originally published on hellobeautiful.com