After a very interesting interview with The Breakfast Club that had the world tweeting like egocentric maniacs two weeks ago, Dame Dash is elongating the controversy.
The entrepreneur’s ex-wife Rachel Roy had police waiting for him at his door last week, according to new reports, claiming that her son “has been AWOL from school,” and more.
TMZ dishes the details:
According to court docs … Dash’s ex, fashion designer Rachel Roy, wants his visitation rights taken away because she says he’s an unfit father to daughters Ava and Tallulah.
By unfit, Roy specifically means “an abusive stoner with a history of domestic violence,” says the site.
Damon says she’s using the kids as pawns and this is some kind of power play on his ex’s part, but he’s not specific as to what he believes she wants from him. He posted video showing the LAPD waiting for him last week, saying this is all just harassment on her part.
Roy makes other claims as well in her docs, saying Dash kidnapped their daughter from a nail salon. He says she’s ridiculous because he’s her dad and it’s not kidnapping.
We hope they’re able to work things out for the sake of their children – they’ve got some beautiful kids.
Unhappy ex-wife, unhappy life.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Dame Dash's Best Quotes From The Breakfast Club Interview
1. "How come there were no women at The Last Supper?"Source:Getty 1 of 12
2. "I hustle for my last name...not for my first."Source:Getty 2 of 12
3. "Jobs are for lazy people who don't want to invest in themselves."Source:Getty 3 of 12
4. "Saving money is for suckas."Source:Getty 4 of 12
5. "Why do more black people know about that white man (Lyor Cohen) than white people do?"Source:Getty 5 of 12
6. "A real man doesn't listen to a rumor."Source:Getty 6 of 12
7. "I was the bad guy to the bad people."Source:Getty 7 of 12
8. "You're only the boss if you put up your own money. If you don't put up your own money...I don't care how much they offer you, you're nothing but a supervisor. It's not yours."Source:Getty 8 of 12
9. "I'm mad at y'all for having the same job for 25 years...I can't imagine doing the same shit every day having to be told what to do every day...and ask to go on vacation."Source:Getty 9 of 12
10. "How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?"Source:Getty 10 of 12
11. "I'm not going to fight for something I don't own."Source:Getty 11 of 12
12. "Joeyie (Joie Manda) is the head of black music. Why is a white man the head of black music? And how does that make a black man feel? What did he do to deserve that? What did Todd Moscowitz do to deserve to have a business model from asylum to take money from a culture in which he doesn't participate?"Source:Getty 12 of 12
Rachel Roy Calls Cops On Dame Dash, Claims Son “Has Been AWOL” From School was originally published on globalgrind.com