(CLEVELAND, TX) — Seven Cleveland Independent School District students become sick after possibly ingesting drugs, police said.
Cleveland Police Chief Rex Evans said the students were found near a school campus by a Liberty County Sheriff’s Office deputy around 8:15 a.m., and they were brought back on campus by district police.
“Very shortly after their arrival back on campus, they exhibited signs of respiratory distress and nausea,” Evans said.
Evans said it’s believed the seven ingested Kush or Xanax, or possibly both.
Four were taken to Kingwood Medical Center; three were released to their parents.
The Latest News Headlines, Traffic and Weather: Follow @news92fm
Police: 7 Cleveland ISD Students Sick After Possibly Taking Kush, Xanax was originally published on news92fm.com