Oprah Winfrey is definitely not a fan of foul language. Fans know that the media mogul is not too fond go the N-word, but in a recent interview to promote Lee Daniel’s The Butler, she revealed that use doesn’t use the B-word either.
“That’s the first time those words have ever come out of my mouth,” Winfrey told HipHollywood about a scene where her character, Gloria Gaines, called Carol Hammie, played by Yaya Alafi, a “trifling a** bi**h.”
“I don’t think I’ve ever used the B-word,” she gushed. “I’ve never called anybody a b*tch my whole life, so it was kinda fun.”
She added that it felt “very releasing.”
The Butler has remained at the top of the box office since it’s release on August 16. This weekend, the the film grossed $17 million, according to studio estimates.
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook!
Check Out This Gallery
How To Live Your Best Life: According To Oprah's Quotes (PHOTOS)
1. Relax & LiveSource:Getty 1 of 9
2. Be Grateful For The StruggleSource:Getty 2 of 9
3. Live Like A QueenSource:Getty 3 of 9
4. Try AgainSource:Getty 4 of 9
5. Educate YourselfSource:Getty 5 of 9
6. Invest In Great FriendsSource:Getty 6 of 9
7. Dream BigSource:Getty 7 of 9
8. HealingSource:Getty 8 of 9
9. Speaking UpSource:Getty 9 of 9
Oprah Says She Used The B-Word For The First Time In The ‘The Butler’ was originally published on hellobeautiful.com