The trailer for Kevin Hart’s new stand up comedy movie, “Let Me Explain” is out! The movie is set to release in early July and in it Kevin speaks about going around the world with his comedy act. It’s sort of an inside look as to what his life is like on the road and what he goes through to bring his shows to his audiences! Hart says,
“As a comedian, we don’t get these opportunities. If you don’t take advantage of them, they’re gone.”
1. He spends an extreme amount of time with his male friends
1 of 7
2. His sexual appetite has decreased extremely
2 of 7
3. He’s really homophobic to the point in which he refuses to be around gay men
3 of 7
4. He has “overly feminine" gestures.
4 of 7
5. He really enjoys giving and/or receiving anal sex
5 of 7
6. He has been imprisoned for long stretches of time
6 of 7
7. He has multiple email addresses and phone numbers
7 of 7
Continue reading Kevin Hart Debuts Movie Trailer For “Let Me Explain”
Signs Your Man Is On The Down Low
Ladies, are you feeling distant from your man? Is he acting stand off-ish and you cannot seem to understand why? Does he busy himself with activities that exclude you? Does it seem like he does not even acknowledge you anymore when you try to spruce things up in the bedroom?
Well, do not beat up on yourselves, he may actually be on the down low. WHAT! No, never! Yes, it could be true!
The controversial, vulgar-mouthed Joseline Hernandez of Love and Hip Hop seems to think her former manager, and boy toy Stevie J may be on the low low, and is not hesistant with sharing her feelings about it.
Our good friends at Thefrisky.com share tips on how to identify if your man is creeping with another man on the low!