Diggy Simmons was one of the special guest speakers for the Texas Women Empowerment Foundation.
He got a chance to talk to Madd Hatta & J-Mac about how he took his music career into his own hand, not depending on his father and also answered a few questions from his fans.
- Diggy Simmons Talks About Rumored Girlfriend, New Album and Keeping Positive!
- Diggy Simmons Surprises A Cleveland Junior High School
- Diggy On J.Cole Diss: I Was Sticking Up For My Family
- Diggy Responds To Reports About His Engagement [EXCLUSIVE]
- Exclusive: Diggy Breaks Down His Debut Album, Unexpected Arrival
Flo Rida’s Son Taken to ICU After Falling From Apartment Window
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee is Running For Mayor of Houston
Rapper BTB Savage Killed In Houston Hours After Mocking Slain Man Online
'Creed III' Actor Jonathan Majors Arrested On Assault Charges
[VIDEO] Ouch! Cee-Lo Thrown From Horse At Atlanta Party Honoring Shawty Lo
Enter to Win Tickets to See Drake + 21 Savage at The Toyota Center June 21!
Win Passes To NCAA Men’s Final Four Fan Fest OR The Final Four Music Festival
Houston Man Who Says His Daughter Died During His Police Chase Charged With Murder