Prepare to make the most of the upcoming new season of Spring 2011. Prepare for the time change. Mark your calender to plan for this time of year that inspires change and a sense of re-birth to spring into action.
1. March 13, 2011 – Spring Forward – Daylight Savings Time. Change the clock one hour ahead at 2:00am
2. Spring Break – The college students are out and about for some serious partying
3. March 20, 2011 – Spring Equinox – The first official day of Spring!
4. Spring Gardening – Plant a garden and / or visit one.
5. Spring Cleaning – Clean your home, start packing up winter clothes and get your spring outfits ready to wear. Clear out your mind, body, spirit and friends that no longer support you.
6. Spring Exercise Routine – Do more outside.
7. April 18, 2011 – Tax Deadline
8. April 24, 2011 – Easter Sunday
9. May 8, 2011 – Mother’s Day
10. May 31, 2011 – Memorial Day
These are just some of the highlights of Spring 2011. What other things do you enjoy doing in the Spring? Please share your comments below.