“CROWN ROYAL ALL STAR VIP EXPERIENCE”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AND A LEGAL RESIDENT OF TEXAS TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. To Enter: This sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. (CST) on 12/14/09 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. (CST) on 12/27/09. To enter, be the correct caller when prompted by the station DJ. Call in to 713-390-5979/ One entry per person. Multiple entries will automatically result in disqualification. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, or incorrect entries or other sweepstakes materials, all of which are void. Facsimiles or mechanical reproductions will not be accepted. All entries become the property of the sponsor and will not be returned.
2. Prizes: One (1) grand prize will be awarded. Winner will receive round trip coach airfare for two Dallas, TX, from the airport closest to their residence, and hotel accommodations for two days/three nights based on double occupancy. Approximate retail value of prize is $2,500. Retail value may vary depending upon point of departure. Trip must be taken by February 14, 2010.
Qualifying prizes: Ten (10) qualifying prizes will be rewarded. Each qualifier will receive a pair of tickets to an upcoming Houston basketball game. Approximate retail value of prize is $100.00
3. Winner Determination: Winner will be determined in a random drawing on or about 12/28/09 by KBXX-FM, whose decisions will be final in all matters relating to this sweepstakes. Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of eligible entries received. The winner will be notified by phone on or about 12/28/09, and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability release within seven (7) days) of notification or prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another winner at sponsor’s sole discretion. If winner cannot be located or does not respond within seven (7) days, prize will automatically be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at sponsor’s sole discretion. Trip winner’s guest must sign and return a liability/publicity release form prior to travel. Except where prohibited, acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s consent to use of his/her name, likeness and biographical data for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation.
4. Eligibility: This sweepstakes is open only to residents of Texas who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of the following entities and members of their families or households are not eligible for participation under any circumstances: Diageo North America, Inc., its subsidiaries and assignees, and its respective affiliates, printers, advertising and promotion agencies, alcohol beverage suppliers, importers, wholesalers, distributors or retailers and KBXX-FM and its respective affiliates. All federal, state and local laws apply.
5. General Conditions: No substitution of prize or cash equivalent except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Cash equivalent may be less than the approximate retail value of the prize. Prize is non-transferable except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. All federal, state and local taxes on the prize are winner’s sole responsibility. By accepting the prize, winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning said prize, any and all costs of redemption or travel to redeem said prize and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking said prize. Trip winner’s guest must also be 21 years of age or older and must travel on the same itinerary. It is the winner’s sole responsibility to arrange for transportation to and from the major airport nearest winner’s residence. Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check of any criminal records of the prize winners and travel companions. To the extent necessary and permitted by law, prize winners and travel companions shall authorize this background check. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify prize winners and/or travel companion from any prize element, based on the background check. Except where prohibited, acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s consent to use of his/her name, likeness and biographical data for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. Winner also accepts sole responsibility for any miscellaneous costs relating to acceptance of this prize.
The value of the prize won by a participant under the contest may be taxable as income to its winner. Winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees associated with the prize. Upon receipt of a prize, the winner shall be required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local law, rules and regulations.
In consideration of the undersigned’s receipt of any prize, the winner for himself or herself and his or her heirs, personal representatives and assigns shall voluntarily and knowingly completely and forever release, waive and discharge from any and all claims, demands, causes of action or other liabilities, known or unknown, absolute or contingent, and whether or not fixed, which the undersigned ever had, now has or might in the future have against any of the other Sponsors resulting in any manner from and/or by reason of the winner’s participation in the contest and/or receipt and use of any prize, including any future use of the prize.
Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the promotion without notice or further obligation.
6. Electronic Entries: In the event of a dispute, on-line entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, illegible, misdirected, incomplete or postage–due mail-in entries, or for on-line entries not received due to lost, failed delayed or interrupted connections or miscommunications, or to other electronic malfunctions, delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission or receipt of entries. Sponsor not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by web-site visitors or by any human or technological error that may occur in the processing of entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend all or a portion of the Sweepstakes, should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. Winner’s List: For a list of winners, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to KBXX-FM 97.9, 27 Greenway Plaza, Suite 900. Houston, TX 77046. All requests for the winner’s list must be postmarked by12/30/09 and received by1/6/10.
Sponsor: Diageo North America Inc., Norwalk, CT.
CROWN ROYAL Blended Canadian Whisky. 40% Alc/Vol. ©2009 The Crown Royal Company, Norwalk, CT
It’s about quality, not quantity®