Popular Afrobeats star Davido’s three-year-old son has reportedly passed away from drowning.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
Reports state that three-year-old Ifeanyi drowned in a swimming pool at his residence in Lagos a few days after his third birthday on October 20. He was said to have been underwater for a while and was reported dead upon arrival at the hospital.
David nor his partner, Chioma Rowland has made a statement.
Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
- The Amanda Seales Show Weekdays 10a-2p on The Box!
- Legendz of the Streets Tour Reloaded Saturday Feb. 4th in Houston
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- Houston Rodeo Announces Free Entry March 8 For Community Day
- Breaking: ‘Enkyboys’ Viral TikTok Dad Randy Gonzalez Passes Away At 35
Davido’s Three-Year-Old Son Reportedly Passed Away From Drowning was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com