DaBaby is no stranger to controversy. Less than a week after video circulates of a fan vehemently rejecting his kiss, the North Carolina rapper has allegedly had his home broken into. Reports are stating that the intruder was shot, though the injury isn’t believed to be life-threatening.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to Newsweek:
DaBaby’s North Carolina home was visited by police on Wednesday evening, following reports of a shooting on the Troutman property.
The Troutman Police Department stated on Facebook that officers were called to the home of DaBaby, real name Jonathan Lyndale Kirk, at around 7:45 p.m., where they found “one subject suffering from a non-life threatening gunshot wound.”
“The subject was transported by Iredell County EMS to a medical facility for treatment,” said the police representative in the statement.
This story is developing and we will have updates here once they become available.
- Win $250 Cash For Gas!
- ‘Martin’ Reunion Locks In Date On BET+ This June
- Brandy Teaches Jack Harlow A ‘First Class’ Lesson In New Freestyle
- ‘Goodfellas’ Star Ray Liotta Has Died At 67
- Who Said That!? Todd Tucker Says Kandi Is The Queen Of Real Housewives Of Atlanta
- Trina Celebrates Her 4th Annual ‘Trina Day’ In Miami
- Witnesses Describe ‘Unprepared’ Police Response To Uvalde Shooting
- The History Of Dana Dorsey: Miami’s First Black Millionaire
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s ‘Love Triangle’ | Episode 69
- Rasheeda Celebrated Her Birthday In An All-Designer Ensemble
Breaking: Shooting at DaBaby’s North Carolina Home was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com