New Orleans has lots of strict COVID-19 guidelines in place including no dancing, but that didn’t stop the 2020 Naughty N’awlins Swingers Convention from happening on November 14th.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
In order to attend this year’s event, the 250 attendees were required to provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test or test positive for the antibodies. Attendees were also required to keep a record of everyone they interacted with for more than 10 minutes with or without sexual contact and wear mask, but all that wasn’t enough to stop the virus from making this event a superspreader!
Within one day of the convention ending organizers had already been notified of a positive test. By the Monday after the event, five people had tested positive, by Tuesday an additional 14 positive cases were reported, and Wednesday the number of positive cases had reached 29. A total of 41 attendees tested positive for COVID-19 qualifying the 2020 Naughty N’awlins Swingers Convention as a superspreader event resulting in making 1 in 6 people that ill. Event organizer Bob Hannaford told The Washington Post, “If I thought for one minute that he or anyone would end up in the hospital, I would certainly not have had our event,”
- Chloe Bailey Celebrates Hitting 1 Million Followers With A Sexy #SilhouetteChallenge Video
- Tiny Harris Checks Former Friend Who Accused T.I. Of Pulling A Gun Her
- Urban One and Reach Media Launch New Original Podcast “The Undressing Room” Presented by Macy’s
- This Is The First Thing Wendy Williams Did When Her Divorce Was Finalized [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Dr. Dre’s Father Claims His Son Chooses To Have No Relationship With Him
- Wall Street Shook After GameStop Stock Rises Due To Reddit & Robinhood Users
- College Cheerleader Is Kicked Off Her Team For Wearing A Bonnet To Practice
- French Montana Says He’s Got A Jay-Z Collab In The Works
- Tory Lanez Asks Judge For Right To Openly Speak About Megan Thee Stallion Case (Again)
- Kodak Black Backs Out of $1M Tweet Promise After Receiving Pardon
Freak Nasty! Couples Swingers Event Pinged as COVID Superspreader! was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com