Signs Your Man Is On The Down Low
1. He spends an extreme amount of time with his male friends1 of 7
2. His sexual appetite has decreased extremely2 of 7
3. He’s really homophobic to the point in which he refuses to be around gay men3 of 7
4. He has “overly feminine" gestures.4 of 7
5. He really enjoys giving and/or receiving anal sex5 of 7
6. He has been imprisoned for long stretches of time6 of 7
7. He has multiple email addresses and phone numbers7 of 7
Ladies, are you feeling distant from your man? Is he acting stand off-ish and you cannot seem to understand why? Does he busy himself with activities that exclude you? Does it seem like he does not even acknowledge you anymore when you try to spruce things up in the bedroom?
Well, do not beat up on yourselves, he may actually be on the down low. WHAT! No, never! Yes, it could be true!
The controversial, vulgar-mouthed Joseline Hernandez of Love and Hip Hop seems to think her former manager, and boy toy Stevie J may be on the low low, and is not hesistant with sharing her feelings about it.
Our good friends at Thefrisky.com share tips on how to identify if your man is creeping with another man on the low!