97.9 The Box presents the 30th Annual Los Magnificos Custom Car Show and Concert with a cause benefiting Houston Food Bank’s “Back Pack Buddy” Program! Bring your non-perishable items along with your ticket to support this great cause!
Most Needed Items for Backpack Buddy food sacks:
- Protein: Meat stews with vegetables, Canned chicken or tuna, Peanut butter, Canned beans
- Fruits & Vegetables: Fruit cups packed in 100% juice 100% fruit juice, Canned vegetables
- Grains: Boxed grains, including cereal (12 – 16 oz.), Macaroni and cheese (low fat or regular), Canned pasta meals (such as Chef Boyardee), Rice mixes
- Healthy Snacks: Yogurt cereal bars, Fruit filled cereal bars, Granola bars, Low fat crackers, Low fat/low sugar cookies
- Dairy: Shelf-stable 1%, low-fat milk (plain or chocolate)
- Phylicia Rashad’s Most Age-Defying Looks Through The Years
- LeBron James Without His Headband [PHOTOS]
- 13 Things No Man Should Ask Their Girlfriend When It’s That Time Of The Month!
- FAB FINDS: 16 Colorful Block Heels For Summer
- Meet Cullen Jones: Stylish, Hot, & Filled With Gold
- Roc Nation: Rocking the Soundwaves