LHH-ATL star talked to the Madd Hatta Morning Show to give the inside to her life as a former stripper and now reality star and recording artist. Listen to this exclusive interview below!
- Happy Birthday Nia Long: JJ’S TOP 5 FAVE NIA MOVIES
- 21 Of The Coolest Sweatshirts Ever
- Amir Diamond’s Photos From The Angel’s Surviving Cancer Walk
- 25 Dusters You Need In Your Fall Wardrobe
- J Mac AKA J Flash [PHOTOS]
- #TheGreyMovement: The Ultimate Hair Accessory
- 20 Style Tips We Learned From Beyonce