The H-Town Sneaker Summit was found in December of 2003. It is a Bi-Annual Event held in Houston, TX each Summer and Winter. Sneakerheads,sneaker shops, and enthusiasts from all over the nation, and all walks of life gather to sell, buy, trade, display, and discuss rare and fashionable sneakers. This years 2012 H-Town Sneaker Summit took place at Reliant Center. If you weren’t able to make don’t worry TheBoxHouston.com got you covered! You can check out some of the photos below!
- Don’t Forget These Gems For Your #WetWetMix Playlist
- J-Que, J Mac & Kiotti Invade Vegas For Mayweather VS. Maidana 2 [PHOTOS]
- Houston Rockets and Papa John’s Pizza Honor Firefighters on September 11th
- Sharpstown High School Food Bank
- Kim Kardashian Leaves Us Drooling At GQ Event & Goes Nude On The Cover
- #BeyHive Goes In On Karrueche For Dissing Blue Ivy [Tweets]
- Bey’s Memes: Funny VMA Pics