Actress Skai Jackson attended the AFI Fest La La Land Premiere presented by Audi at The Chinese Theater in Hollywood, California. The Disney actress looked pretty in a sequin crotchet a-line midi Manoush dress and $425.00 gold lamé Jimmy Choo ‘Tyne’ sandals.
I love the detailing of the dress, it looks like artwork and the cut is so flattering as well. It’s like patchwork perfection! She looks beautiful and age appropriate, yet quite fashionable.
Her makeup is beautiful, with a lovely glow and her lipgloss gives her a little color, but not overdone.
Skai Jackson stars on the Disney Channel series Bunk’d. She plays Zuri Zenobia Ross on the show.
FIT Brings Black Fashion Designers And Models To Forefront With Upcoming Exhibit
BEST IN SHOW: Duro Olowu Gives Us Global Style And Activism In Head-Turning Prints
Jennifer Hudson, Tichina Arnold And Ciara Show Off Their Kids’ Singing Abilities
Also On 97.9 The Box:
The 12 Best Celebrity Eggplants So Far… (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Lawd! “America’s Next Top Model” Winner Keith Carlos’ Eggplant Looks…Amazing.
1 of 12
2. If Ca$h Out’s Rap Career Doesn’t Work Out, We Have Another Suggestion.
2 of 12
3. Kevin Hart May Be Short, But His ________ Ain’t.
3 of 12
4. Nick Jonas Done Grown Up, Huh?
4 of 12
5. Trey Schlongz.
5 of 12
6. More Body, More Bulge with Kevin Hart.
6 of 12
7. We Never Get Tired Of Breezy’s Man Parts.
7 of 12
8. Good GAWD B.o.B.!
8 of 12
9. Zammmmnnnn August!
9 of 12
10. Jesus Be A Fence. B.o.B. & His Eggplant Are On Fleek.
10 of 12
11. Gotta Love A Man In A Thong, Especially If His Name Is Jamie Foxx.
11 of 12
12. Looks Like Bieber’s Working With A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’.
12 of 12