A Chicago man who attacked a bus driver and a passenger with a bag of frozen chicken has been arrested and charged with assault. Yes, you read that correctly.
According to CNN, last Wednesday, Caleb Russell, 27, got violent on a Chicago Transit Authority bus when a fellow female passenger rebuffed his advances. #MasculinitySoFragile
Police said that when the driver stopped the bus to help the woman, Russell swung the bag at the 53-year-old driver, hitting him in the face and kicking his body, breaking the driver’s nose and jaw and knocking out one of his teeth. The woman, 48, who didn’t want to be identified, told CNN she was not seriously injured.
Police arrested Russell and brought him to a nearby hospital for a psychiatric evaluation.
Russell is no stranger to bizarre incidents on the bus, DNA Info pointed out. In 2014, he was sentenced to two years in prison for making a false bomb threat on a CTA bus claiming he was a “jihad against the white devil.”
On Friday, his bail was set in a Cook County court for $100,000.
Morning Minute: Video Shows Black Man Being Arrested For Apparently Walking In Street
UPDATE: Three Charged in Fatal Shooting of Olympic Sprinter Tyson Gay’s Teen Daughter
Detroit Woman Stabbed To Death During Attempt To Return Engagement Ring To Ex
Also On 97.9 The Box:
The 12 Best Celebrity Eggplants So Far… (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Lawd! “America’s Next Top Model” Winner Keith Carlos’ Eggplant Looks…Amazing.
1 of 12
2. If Ca$h Out’s Rap Career Doesn’t Work Out, We Have Another Suggestion.
2 of 12
3. Kevin Hart May Be Short, But His ________ Ain’t.
3 of 12
4. Nick Jonas Done Grown Up, Huh?
4 of 12
5. Trey Schlongz.
5 of 12
6. More Body, More Bulge with Kevin Hart.
6 of 12
7. We Never Get Tired Of Breezy’s Man Parts.
7 of 12
8. Good GAWD B.o.B.!
8 of 12
9. Zammmmnnnn August!
9 of 12
10. Jesus Be A Fence. B.o.B. & His Eggplant Are On Fleek.
10 of 12
11. Gotta Love A Man In A Thong, Especially If His Name Is Jamie Foxx.
11 of 12
12. Looks Like Bieber’s Working With A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’.
12 of 12