Couple Dana and Arkell Graves went viral when they announced on Youtube they were pregnant after 17 years of infertility. But conceiving their baby Kaleb was half the battle.
During her pregnancy, Dana was warned by doctors that if she continued to carry the baby, she would die, according to People.
“She refused to go on with the delivery until it was a time where they could actually take care of him in the neonatal intensive care unit,” Arkell added. “I’m going to tell you, just looking at my wife, it was the most selfless thing I have ever seen somebody do.”
Kaleb was born 16-weeks early and delivered through c-section. During his birth, Dana’s blood pressure spiked to near-fatal levels–placing her in critical care for two days.
Despite early complications, ‘Baby buns’ continues to thrive, with the happy family finally returning home together last week.
Dana explained ‘At this very moment, all of my men are asleep under the same roof. Some days I really didn’t think that it would happen.’
Well look at God:
‘Baby Buns’ Mom Dana Griffin-Graves Is Out Of Critical Care After Premature Birth
Viral ‘Baby Buns’ Family Asks For Prayers For Son Born 16 Weeks Early
Also On 97.9 The Box:
The 12 Best Celebrity Eggplants So Far… (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Lawd! “America’s Next Top Model” Winner Keith Carlos’ Eggplant Looks…Amazing.
1 of 12
2. If Ca$h Out’s Rap Career Doesn’t Work Out, We Have Another Suggestion.
2 of 12
3. Kevin Hart May Be Short, But His ________ Ain’t.
3 of 12
4. Nick Jonas Done Grown Up, Huh?
4 of 12
5. Trey Schlongz.
5 of 12
6. More Body, More Bulge with Kevin Hart.
6 of 12
7. We Never Get Tired Of Breezy’s Man Parts.
7 of 12
8. Good GAWD B.o.B.!
8 of 12
9. Zammmmnnnn August!
9 of 12
10. Jesus Be A Fence. B.o.B. & His Eggplant Are On Fleek.
10 of 12
11. Gotta Love A Man In A Thong, Especially If His Name Is Jamie Foxx.
11 of 12
12. Looks Like Bieber’s Working With A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’.
12 of 12