For some reason, super conservative republicans have been trying to use Beyoncé lyrics to defend Donald Trump‘s latest inappropriate comments about women.
Ann Coulter was the latest culprit to try to come for the queen, but it backfired in a major way. In an attempt to prove that Beyonce’s lyrics were just as vulgar as the Republican nominee’s, the conservative pundit tweeted:
The only problem with Coulter’s tweet, besides the fact that the Beyhive came swarming, those lyrics were from Nicki Minaj‘s verse on Bey’s Flawless (Remix) in 2014. Miss Coulter definitely reached for the stars with that tweet.
She’ll surely experience the wrath of social media after this.
PHOTOCREDIT: Twitter, Getty
Also On 97.9 The Box:
The 12 Best Celebrity Eggplants So Far… (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Lawd! “America’s Next Top Model” Winner Keith Carlos’ Eggplant Looks…Amazing.
1 of 12
2. If Ca$h Out’s Rap Career Doesn’t Work Out, We Have Another Suggestion.
2 of 12
3. Kevin Hart May Be Short, But His ________ Ain’t.
3 of 12
4. Nick Jonas Done Grown Up, Huh?
4 of 12
5. Trey Schlongz.
5 of 12
6. More Body, More Bulge with Kevin Hart.
6 of 12
7. We Never Get Tired Of Breezy’s Man Parts.
7 of 12
8. Good GAWD B.o.B.!
8 of 12
9. Zammmmnnnn August!
9 of 12
10. Jesus Be A Fence. B.o.B. & His Eggplant Are On Fleek.
10 of 12
11. Gotta Love A Man In A Thong, Especially If His Name Is Jamie Foxx.
11 of 12
12. Looks Like Bieber’s Working With A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’.
12 of 12