NewsOne invites you to attend a live stream event at 2 P.M. Tuesday hosted by the Campaign for Black Male Achievement in partnership with the Perception Institute, at the Kennedy Center in Washington, D.C.
The event, “Black Male Re-Imagined III,” will tackle mainstream and social media’s perceptions of African-American women and men.
The forum, the third installment of the series launched in 2010, will dissect media coverage of police violence against Black people; evaluate the intersection and inclusion of issues facing Black men, women, gay and trans people in the media; examine disparities in attention and action focused on Black women victims of systemic and domestic violence, and more.
PHOTO CREDIT: Campaign For Black Male Achievement | VIDEO CREDIT: Campaign For Black Male Achievement
Also On 97.9 The Box:
The 12 Best Celebrity Eggplants So Far… (PHOTOS)
12 photos Launch gallery
1. Lawd! “America’s Next Top Model” Winner Keith Carlos’ Eggplant Looks…Amazing.
1 of 12
2. If Ca$h Out’s Rap Career Doesn’t Work Out, We Have Another Suggestion.
2 of 12
3. Kevin Hart May Be Short, But His ________ Ain’t.
3 of 12
4. Nick Jonas Done Grown Up, Huh?
4 of 12
5. Trey Schlongz.
5 of 12
6. More Body, More Bulge with Kevin Hart.
6 of 12
7. We Never Get Tired Of Breezy’s Man Parts.
7 of 12
8. Good GAWD B.o.B.!
8 of 12
9. Zammmmnnnn August!
9 of 12
10. Jesus Be A Fence. B.o.B. & His Eggplant Are On Fleek.
10 of 12
11. Gotta Love A Man In A Thong, Especially If His Name Is Jamie Foxx.
11 of 12
12. Looks Like Bieber’s Working With A Little Sumpin’ Sumpin’.
12 of 12